Sunday, March 27, 2022

It's Okay...

“Obvious” things I need to be reminded of today:

It’s okay if I stumble through my first year after graduation.

It’s okay if I don’t have a clear sense of direction at 23, or 26, or 30.

It’s okay if I want to try a bunch of different things in a bunch of different places.

It’s okay if I don’t know what a “dream job” might look like for me.

It’s okay if I want to focus on just a few things at once.

It’s okay if I want to keep my options open.

It’s okay to not feel like a real adult yet.

It’s okay to not want children.  

It’s okay to not be ready for a relationship.

It’s okay to fall in and out of love.

It’s okay to make small mistakes, and it’s okay to make big ones.

It’s okay to be new to things.

It’s okay to be bad at things.

It’s okay to fail.

It’s okay to celebrate.

It’s okay to feel unproductive.

It’s okay to rest.

It’s okay to be messy.

It’s okay to be quiet.

It’s okay to be loud.

It’s okay to disappoint people.

It’s okay to want approval.

It’s okay to not know what I want at all.

It’s okay.

It's okay. 

It's okay. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Feminine Urge

The feminine urge to disappear for a few days. The feminine urge to announce your presence each time you walk into a room. The feminine ...